Tuesday, July 6, 2010

bittersweet

I don’t really know how to start this post. My feeling, my thought all mixed up. That’s why the title is bittersweet. It’s very sweet when you meeting somebody you longing to meet. And it’s bitter when you end it in very hard way.

I miss him, so much. I try my very best, I do everything I can just to meet him even for seconds. I wanted to see him once before he start working and I continue my study. And thank you Allah, you granted my prayer, my wish.

Met him yesterday. I get lost at first and started crying as he didn’t give me clear direction and that really getting my nerves. But as soon as he sat next to me, I can’t stop smiling. We went to Mc’d for lunch and then to the printing shop to print la what else,,hehehe. After three hours there, we just went home. Tired and other works are waiting.

Today, we promise to have another date. And I really hope nothing will happen. Met him and we start arguing. hehe it’s already become our habit kot. It just small matter actually, matter of place and we make a very big fuss about it. After that, everything went very smoothly. Sweet. 

 Just before we went home, I accidentally said something that I supposed not to. He got angry and I went upset. On the way to his place, silent. Not a word from both of us. Dropped him off and I didn’t even looked back. After that, I got a text from him. Reply him after I reached home. We discussed about it and we regret to end our date like that. And we decided this will be our last date. Until both of us get over the ‘thing’. This ‘thing’ have been between us for a long time. And I had enough. I can’t take it anymore. Bitter.


see you later my dear. 3 months? 7 months? 1 year? 1 year and a half? I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. and sorry again for the decision we made. miss you..

4 comments:

  1. :( abun..np jdi cmni?
    aku nagis bace..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit,
    inikan pula pakwe makwe,
    sedangkan perang boleh berdamai,
    inikan pula pakwe makwe.

    pape pun, be a strong girl,
    x sempat jumpa ko ritu,
    cepat no balik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ale : aku ok..jgn wisau eh

    daud : aku ske la ayat ko..hehe
    aku akan kuat k..
    nnt la kt jmp..byk lgi mse..mggu dpn ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, skang aku ada nk wat projek ayat2 lak,
    tgk kat blog aku,
    seuntai kata untuk kau rasa.

    ReplyDelete