Friday, November 5, 2010

winter sonata update

my parents finally safely arrived at klia this afternoon..me and my sis picked up my parents and along the way my mother told us how much fun they had there..im so happy for them that everything went smoothly and they enjoyed their so-called honeymoon!they have a good time and many great memories..the only thing that they had problem with is food..obviously lah kan..my parents esp my mum are very fussy when it comes to food and at the country like that..hurm..you know what i mean..its true my parents travel with Muslim agency but what can you expect..they don't have much varieties as we have here...when it comes to food,,Malaysia is always the best..=)

ok,,im done with talking,,now lets pictures tell you the rest..i only post few here..if you wanna see more go to my sis fb k?





3 comments:

  1. by:mmg sweet..tergelak2 tgk gmbr..mcm2 gaya
    daud:tgk anak pun dah tau parents die comel..hehe

    ReplyDelete