Monday, October 3, 2011

trying

yes,,its take time..i will give some time to myself to be sad,,to cry and do any sort of grieve method that i can think of..then i will move on and stand up with lots of strength..i just want be able to live my life without thinking about this..

the most depressing part is my friends all have bf and ready to settle down..and me?broke-up and have to find new guy and bla bla bla....huhu i don't have problem being single but my parents..they really hoping that i will settle down within these 2 years..and after they heard the news they start to nag..huhu they blame me..for taking my relationship for granted..which is not true!but i dont want to talk bad about anybody so i just absorb everything my parents said and tell them "xde jodoh..nak buat cmne..." and yes,,i cried that night..that the hardest part..

but i believe my parents always support me in every decision i made..i also have my dearie friend..i am really sorry to ale for not taking her advice..she want me to keep holding on but i cant anymore..and the most important,,Allah always by my side..i always pray to Him to guide me...

well,,i guess i will start my new chapter of life soon..=) make me smile everybody..

3 comments: